- 1 1. Who we are
- 2 2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- 3 3. How do we collect this information
- 4 4. How long we retain your data
- 5 5. Security of your personal information
- 6 6. What rights you have over your data
1. Who we are
Trending Products Hub is an information website for enthusiasts interested in knowledge of which products people are talking about or buying online or offline.
The products discussed will be centered around the sustainable living, women’s fashion and Digital products. Aside that, we also bring you news on latest global happenings especially in America.
We are committed to handling your information responsibly. Your information is kept confidential. This commitment applies to the individuals, households, and businesses that answer our surveys, and to those browsing our website.
Our website address is: https://trendingproductshub.com
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal information we collect at trending products hub
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website or sign up for newsletter;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about your computer including your IP address (We only record IP address when user inputs information, such as email address or subscribes to a newsletter on our website. Other than that, we do not record any IP address.), geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, birthday, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
What do we do with the information collected
Personal information submitted to us through any of our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- managing our website and business: to bring the best information for our users.
- sending you goods purchased through our website; to make sure only the product you opt for will be discussed.
- enabling your use of the services available on our website; help us develop tool that are beneficial to our users.
- personalizing our website for you; enabling us bring you only the right information.
- supplying services purchased through our website; what we don’t have its resources, we can always refer u to other services.
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can Unsubscribe at anytime directly from the email client, if you no longer require the newsletter);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- keeping our website secure and to prevent fraud;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
3. How do we collect this information
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Within the website we have forms embedded that collect data and personal information from users. We currently use a WordPress plugin that allows us to be GDPR compliant and manage our users data request
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. Embedded content from Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google are some of the services we may choose to imbed in our website.
4. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
6. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.